Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wollman Rink
10-31-2017, 04:55 PM,
Wollman Rink
I am waiting for a time when to go for Wollman Rink and enjoy the exciting time there with mates. What do you think guys which time is best to go for Wollman Rink? If you ever been there then share with me frankly here all about it. 

To go with family and enjoy trip from new york to niagara falls was the best time of my traveling life.
11-03-2017, 03:24 PM,
RE: Wollman Rink
Wollman Rink is a rink which is best to enjoy the Ice skating. It is located in the New York City. I think the last of December and month of January a is the best time to visit and enjoy this activity. I also have a plan to go there in December after ending my bus tours grand canyon
[Image: tenor.gif]
11-03-2017, 07:41 PM,
It's too good to read about Wollman Rink because have a plan to be there in next month and really excited for it because wanna enjoy there exciting time with mates. Hope will be the best way to enjoy skating there and enjoy the charm of winters.
11-03-2017, 08:48 PM,
Wollman Rink is such a new destination for me. I would like to get an experience of being there in winter vacations. This will be surely nice for me and I will enjoy skating there a lot. So surely this will be an awesome plan for me too.
11-04-2017, 02:22 PM,
Wollman Rink is the well-known destination for me and I love to share here with you all that I have also visited there in last winters with my mates and had a great time at there with my mates. It is an iconic attraction and best for enjoying ice skating in NYC.
11-04-2017, 07:24 PM,
Wollman Rink will be surely an amazing destination for me and I will get lots of fun when ill go there. Linda! here I will say that you must share some images of this place with us and tell us something more about your experience. It will be truly interesting for us.