Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Introductions part 2: The search for curly's gold
12-18-2016, 08:03 AM,
Introductions part 2: The search for curly's gold
Sweet tits on a hot tin roof its been a minute all you lovely assed MJS'ers! This is PorkChop MJS's own Pastafarian minister and necrophiliac safety officer. I do hope to be on here as often as possible and spam as much as I can of the mighty dreadhead on your favorite facebook pages as much as I can. Also I like spam. Its pretty tasty when fried up and slapped head first on a sammich! Hugs and kisses... Uh.... porkchop.
12-18-2016, 09:21 AM,
RE: Introductions part 2: The search for curly's gold
(12-18-2016, 08:03 AM)PorkChop Wrote: Sweet tits on a hot tin roof its been a minute all you lovely assed MJS'ers! This is PorkChop MJS's own Pastafarian minister and necrophiliac safety officer. I do hope to be on here as often as possible and spam as much as I can of the mighty dreadhead on your favorite facebook pages as much as I can. Also I like spam. Its pretty tasty when fried up and slapped head first on a sammich! Hugs and kisses... Uh.... porkchop.

What's up pork product!!!
Hi! I'm Mr. Meeseeks! Look at me!
12-19-2016, 01:02 AM,
The ceiling! Glad its there tho
Shits been raining and cold as balls!
12-19-2016, 04:42 AM,
Snowed here yesterday and now it's 55 today.
12-20-2016, 11:13 AM,
Yooooou keep that shit up there! Fuck some snow... if you into that sort of thing. They make cock warmers.
12-21-2016, 10:33 PM,
(12-20-2016, 11:13 AM)PorkChop Wrote: Yooooou keep that shit up there! Fuck some snow... if you into that sort of thing. They make cock warmers.

I like snow man but as someone that drives a lot for work into the city.. not so much. I'd love to go snowboarding this year but I just never seem to be able to get myself there
01-28-2017, 07:21 AM,
I hate snow. The only thing snow does is get in my way. OK well it does kill bugs... which is ok I guess.