Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
San Antonio Japanese Tea Garden
11-17-2017, 03:15 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-17-2017, 03:16 PM by Starling.)
San Antonio Japanese Tea Garden
[Image: 1200px-SATeaGarden02.JPG]

San Antonio Japanese Tea Garden is really a nice park which is located in San Antonio. It is a good place due to its beauty as it has a Chinese style as well as pools, ponds,  bridges, trees and much more to explore and have good memories. 

Soon, I will enjoy the bus tours from new york city
[Image: tenor.gif]
11-17-2017, 06:09 PM,
RE: San Antonio Japanese Tea Garden
San Antonio Japanese Tea Garden is a place where I want to have some time because unfamiliar to it. So, will think to go ahead for it after New York to Acadia bus tour to see its beauty and have some amazing shorts of its bridges and pools.
11-17-2017, 08:35 PM,
Starling! After seeing the image of San Antonio Japanese Tea Garden. I remember that I have also enjoyed photography there when I had visited this park. Let me share some images of this place from my collection.
[Image: 100_52581.jpg]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3EdGK8sKFxE01DcRvB_l...QdAhyrZQHQ]
11-18-2017, 02:54 PM,
Clifford, I think it will be really a great time for you to take the tour around San Antonio Japanese Tea Garden to see the dazzling views there and make good memories. It is really an exciting place and I am hopeful that you will have a lovely time there.
[Image: tenor.gif]