Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cavallo Island
11-15-2017, 05:04 PM,
Cavallo Island
[Image: csm_cavallo_island_037_8c60ec25b5.jpg]

If you guys wanna see such kind of fascinating destination with your own eyes than must take a tour of the Cavallo Island, France as this image has been taken from that Island which is really a beautiful place to enjoy the vacations. 

Sooner, I will be at yosemite bus
[Image: tenor.gif]
11-16-2017, 02:23 PM,
RE: Cavallo Island
Good to know about the Cavallo Island, France. I will must go on the tour of this island in next days and will enjoy a lot while being there. I am sure that charming beauty of this destination will make me so happy an I will get superb joins of travelling experience by taking the tour of this island. Tell me that have you any suggestion for me about the tour of this destination?

los angeles day tours were full of fun for me.
11-16-2017, 05:10 PM,
Terersa, Its nice to know that you liked my sharing about the Cavallo Island. It is really a nice place to visit in the September to November duration as the weather is really sufficient in thee days. You can enjoy there walking, sand house making and many other things to have a great fun.
[Image: tenor.gif]
11-16-2017, 07:49 PM,
I was blank about Cavallo Island cause heard about this place very first time through you all guys. After getting stuff about this will like to know more about this which you think members should know before going to be there. Hope you will like to share with us.