Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louvre Abu Dhabi
11-13-2017, 06:25 PM,
Louvre Abu Dhabi
[Image: louvre-projet-architectural-du-louvre-ab...eure_0.jpg]

Well, It is something really best for me to say that Louvre Abu Dhabi has been inaugurated on November 11, 2017. Now, It is truly open for the public to visit and see its exhibitions.  The best thing about the museum is its locateion which is inside the water.  I am happy to know about it and soon will plan a visit of this place for sure. 

Coming back from my yosemite park tours
[Image: tenor.gif]
11-13-2017, 08:35 PM,
RE: Louvre Abu Dhabi
Louvre Abu Dhabi looks pretty cool point of interest to me so will make sure to be there and enjoy the exciting time there. Will love to make a move ahead of it and hopefully will be something great to me.
11-15-2017, 04:56 PM,
Clifford, Louvre Abu Dhabi is really a nice place and I think it will be a good time for you to go to this place and have a fun time. Must share your experience and plannings with us about this place.
[Image: tenor.gif]
11-16-2017, 04:13 PM,
Louvre Abu Dhabi will be an awesome place for me to explore. I will surely enjoy a lot when will go there and will get a nice kind of experience surely. Now soon I will go there and will enjoy a lot while taking the tour of this destination. Guys, I want to get some more stuff about this spot. Can you share here?